Ali Comments on his Relation with Pawan

Pawan kalyan is super hero for many and he is carrying some crazy fan following in South industry. Ali is one of the most closest friend for Pawan kalyan and no matter what function Pawan attends or no matter what movie he is in there must be Ali in it and he will bring out smiles with his comedy in every scene with Pawan kalyan.
Ali in his recent interview reveals some interesting facts about his past and also his relation with Pawan kalyan, Ali says that many guessed that I am Ganga in cameraman gangatho Ram babu film but Ganga is a female role so their imagination came to an end. But this shows how people expect me to be close with Pawan kalyan.
Pawan kalyan did 19 films and I acted almost in 17 films of those and every film will be a special role with me and pawan. He will never accept people to be close with but among few people he allowed I am the one. I will always be supporting Pawan kalyan and I am diehard fan of Pawan kalyan says Ali. 
Ali Comments on his Relation with Pawan Ali Comments on his Relation with Pawan Reviewed by Pavan on 20:22 Rating: 5

No comments: